[Zmagnette] Stub stacks

Wayne & Isabel Hardy gwhardy at suddenlink.net
Fri Nov 15 10:08:28 MST 2013

Yea that sounds nice all that about efficiency, but fact of the matter is that the big old factory cleaner was much quieter than the small cleaners or just velocity stacks...more air seems to make more noise, just turn your garage fan from low to high speed and tell me which setting is loudest or sit in the car and turn the heater / ac fan up to high and compare it to the low setting and see which one you like best.
The intake roar doesn’t bother me in the least nor does a nice hum from the exhausting gases but some folks do not like gaseous noises from either end.