[Zmagnette] Stub stacks

Wayne & Isabel Hardy gwhardy at suddenlink.net
Sat Nov 16 05:51:24 MST 2013

Do you have a clue as to when this article was done??? I have all the R & Ts
ever published up til about 7 years ago and I can sure look up the article.
I agree, it was a great mag when run by John Bond and his wife  Elaine but
after CBS bought it  well I started to loose interest til I finally just
quit after R & T and Car & Driver both came under the same ownership
blanket.

Wombat