[Zmagnette] Help

jtdbrough2 at netzero.com jtdbrough2 at netzero.com
Sat Nov 23 10:03:47 MST 2013

Attention hoarders!  I need someone to find their July/Aug 2009 issue of MGA! magazine and look at the anniversaries page and tell me if I am there.  I would be under the 20 year section.  I read these issues cover to cover more than once and I can't believe that I missed this, but the registrar says it was there.  I have purged my collection of these magazines so I can't check myself.
Thanks,
Dennis Brough
Odd Carb-Hormone Trick
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5290e006d8f1a600661b7st01duc