[Zmagnette] Replies to list...

Paul Barrow paul.barrow at centurytel.net
Sun Oct 20 10:13:37 MDT 2013

I am with Steve on this.  If you want a private conversation you can still
have that and those are fine for you to take off line.  I am for the Group
reply as I have a big DELETE button on my keyboard and I can use that if I
don't have time or interest in a thread.

Paul

Paul Barrow
153 Clemons Road
Montesano, WA 98563 USA