[Zmagnette] Parts source

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Sun Oct 20 22:40:15 MDT 2013

I don't know if this is an intended fix, but the pedals do unbolt from the pedal arms and they can be re-bolted  on the other side of the arm.  Whether that helps or not depends on how yours are set up all ready.  If they're bolted up such that the brake pedal is on the left side of the arm, you may be out of luck, but if it's now bolted up on the right side, you might buy yourself a little more room by bolting the pedal to the other side of the arm. ' Can't remember exactly how this is set up, but with the creative use of sleeves (excuse me, I mean "distance pieces"), you might be able to scoot the brake and clutch pedal pads even still another inch or so to the left.

Grant Howlett - are you listening? I'm thinking you might also have some advice for this problem too...

Gene - keep me informed - does this info help at all?

Cheers,
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs