[Zmagnette] Window stuck

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Tue Oct 22 17:16:42 MDT 2013

Thank you.  I'll keep that in mind.  So, I'm wondering, the last two
things you sent went directly to me and not to the list.  Was that
intentional or are you a victim of the reply button only sending to
the individual?  We have been having a lengthy discussion on that, in
case you haven't been following along.

-Steve T.