[Zmagnette] Rear Springs

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Tue Oct 22 18:31:29 MDT 2013

If it were me, I'd call John Twist.  John makes new/rebuilt MGB springs by re-arching the old leaves and adding one extra.  The B/GT had seven leaves; the ones John made for me have eight.  I've had 'em on the car for several years now and they're great.  In fact, he's now building me a set for my '65 tourer.

The question would be - can he do the same for a Magnette?

' Worth checking out. Tell John I sentcha...
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder
North Street, MI
bachldrs at comcast.net