[Zmagnette] OT: MGB front suspension

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Wed Oct 23 16:13:34 MDT 2013

Thanks guys,

That was the only variable I could think of.  If I wasn't so darn sure that I matched the sides correctly, I would have switched them before consulting the list.  OTOH, I was half-expecting somebody to tell me that's what they're supposed to look like! ;-) But I don't see how the kingpins would ever fit... or even the lower trunions, for that matter. Now I'm anxious to get these apart and see what the numbers say.

Thanks again!
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs