[Zmagnette] CL Magnette

Arch Boston arch.boston at twc.com
Fri Oct 25 18:46:00 MDT 2013

My turn to ramble a bit...  This latest car in question , if my memory serves, was for sale a few years ago for about $10,000.  And it was for sale for several months so not a speedy distressed sale.  What increased its worth???  It has been spiffed up quite a bit.  But, worth almost twice as much?  Some of you will remember me harping about a guy in my local car club complaining about dust. A group of us had been playing the game where we would choose the crappiest road when a choice of roads was required.  Eventually this pattern would lead to an impassable fork in the road.  One of the Healey owners got his feathers ruffled by dust getting on his undercarriage.  Dust!!!   Imagine dust!!!  These are just old cars that are enjoyed by some of us not great works of art.  Their worth... What a willing seller and willing buyer agree upon.  Almost $20,000 of my money --- no way!

Sent from my iPad