[Zmagnette] ignition problem

John Perkins wrench at attglobal.net
Mon Oct 28 13:26:17 MDT 2013

Dennis:
     Check your distributor carefully - my Magnette had a similar
problem and I found that only two of the lobes on the distributor were
actually opening the points.  Check the point opening on all four lobes
to make sure it's the same gap.  Also, check your ignitions wires with
an Ohmmeter to make sure they're all about the same resistance.
     Perkins