[Zmagnette] Magnette values and stated value for insurance

Steve C. laverda at aol.com
Mon Oct 28 16:00:32 MDT 2013

I don't have either as I drive my car way more then they allow typically. I just want others to make sure they don't get burned should something happen.
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Steven Trovato <strovato at optonline.net> wrote:

That's the difference between agreed value and stated value
insurance. Read
this:
http://www.hagerty.com/classic-car-articles-resources/Ask-Hagerty-Questions/Ask-Hagerty/Insuring/QA/Whats-the-difference-between-Agreed-Value-and-Stated-Value-coverage

-Steve T.