[Zmagnette] ignition problem

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Mon Oct 28 21:07:28 MDT 2013

' Sorry to bother the list in sending this again, but I'm testing a change in settings I made on my personal settings.  This note will tell me whether Im successful or not and if so, I'll have something more to share with the list.

Thanks!
Allen

A couple further questions.  Is the points gap set to .015"?  Why and with what did you replace the entire distributor? Did you get the firing order right when you replaced the distributor? Did you static-time the distributor first?  Firing order is 1,3,4,2, counter clockwise - with #1 coming up around 1-2:00 o'clock as you look at the dist'r cap.

Good luck!
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs