[Zmagnette] Leaving the list

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Tue Oct 29 16:33:57 MDT 2013

Cliff,

If you are unhappy with the volume of mail, you can change to digest
mode.  That will keep your inbox much less cluttered.  If you really
want to go, you can unsubscribe by yourself.  Scroll to the bottom of
this post to see the link.  We are sorry to see you go and hope you
come back again sometime soon.

-Steve T.