[Zmagnette] (no subject)

jtdbrough2 at netzero.com jtdbrough2 at netzero.com
Wed Oct 30 14:39:22 MDT 2013

this is about par for course for us. not sure why we get every response but we do. it has
been overwhelming to read everything and honestly most of it doesn't get read but we just
plug away and read the inital post to see if we are interested in the subject-if not all replies
generally end up deleted.  it is the only way we have been remotely able to keep up
Joyce