[Zmagnette] Window stuck, update

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Wed Oct 30 17:21:10 MDT 2013

Well, it's not like I ripped it out of a running MGA.  I have this
old coupe door that I got with a bunch of assorted spare parts.  I
used a spare MG part to fix an MG.  The thing has been taking up
space for years and I don't own a coupe.  Someone already took the
lock mechanism out.  The bottom is all rusted through.  The glass is
all there and looks pretty good.  If any coupe owner has a use for
it, I'd be glad to send it to a good home.  Figure out how to get it
and it's yours.

-Steve T.