[Zmagnette] door checks

Fletcher Millmore gofanu at cust.usachoice.net
Wed Oct 30 18:25:25 MDT 2013

They have an opposing pair of flat spring-fingers which grab the link,
as a friction slide. At the extreme of travel, there is some sort of
positive detent operated by these fingers; too long since I looked, but
it will be a notch or hole in the link, and possibly a roller that is
the actual detent. All of this is mounted inside the door - you can see
the flat fingers behind the rubber draught excluder (assuming you have
any rubber left). In any case, Lubriplate (white grease) is the standard
lubricant, smeared on the link.

FRM