[Zmagnette] New Member!

John Park jpark at bmts.com
Wed Apr 2 16:35:55 MDT 2014

Welcome Richard! John '59 ZBV

From: zmagnette-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:zmagnette-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Allen Bachelder
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 10:56 PM
To: zmagnette
Subject: [Zmagnette] New Member!

Hello Gang

Please join me in welcoming our newest member: Richard Bower of Carmichael
CA.  Mark has a ZB, #18583, and he is a friend of Mark Woolf.

Richard, I hope you enjoy being one of us, and find our merry banter as
informative as it is entertaining (well... WE think so), or should I say: as
informative as it is "tolerable".  There are some fantastic Magnette heads
in Z Magnette Group of North America who know how to solve most problems
encountered, where to get the parts (often members themselves have them),
and how to enjoy your Z Magnette.  We hope you enjoy your new membership.

Allen

Allen Bachelder  =iii=<
Chairman, Z Magnette Group - North America

Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs

North Street, MI
bachldrs at comcast.net <mailto:bachldrs at comcast.net>

http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs