[Zmagnette] Rear Springs

Joel Johnson joel.turtleman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 09:13:25 MDT 2014

The springs are functionally fine. When I was cleaning them, to do a
repaint, I noticed that the leaves had some surface rust and the inter
spring pads and angle pads were missing /damaged. So I took the springs
apart. There was surface rust between the leaves. I cleaned all the leaves,
removed rust. Now I want to replace the pads, and if correct, paint the
leaves. I found the pads at NTG but they are very pricey. Someone suggested
Metro. So, do I paint both sides of each leaf or just the outside of the
assembled spring? What other sources for the pads might there be? Thank
youfor the help.

Joel