[Zmagnette] Spring sag.

webuck1 at cox.net webuck1 at cox.net
Fri Apr 4 22:52:53 MDT 2014

Years ago, before the Internet, I had that drivers side leaf spring, sag. Other side was perfect.  Back then I took them to San Diego Spring or Dunbar Springs in San Diego. They knew what to do and actually did a great job. My car is still level after all those years. They re arched the leaf springs. As I recall, the springs will rust. Maybe anti seize would work. The shop painted the springs on all sides then installed them. Drivers side looked brand new cause of the paint. Find an older shop if they are still around. Sometimes the best shops are by word of mouth. Speed shops may have recommendations as well.
My 2 and a half cents.
Buckey