[Zmagnette] Peer Pressure + spring fever = Trouble

Paul Barrow paul.barrow at centurytel.net
Wed Apr 16 08:05:14 MDT 2014

I too would advise extreme caution when dealing with KIP Motor Co.  I bought
a headliner from them for my MG 1100 and before I bought it the guaranteed
it was OEM correct.  I extensively questioned them about it and they said
absolutely that this was the real deal.  It was nothing like when it showed
up so I called them back and queried it.  They said What did I expect for a
car from 1960 and refused a refund of goods never mind shipping out or
return shipping.  Wouldn't buy from them again if they were the last people
on the planet Rodger.  They lie.

Paul

Paul Barrow

153 Clemons Road