[Zmagnette] GOBMC collects diapers

Mike Coe coefront at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 27 16:02:54 MDT 2014

Cool idea.
Mike

From: michael mitchell
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 2:32 PM
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] GOBMC collects diapers

Very NICE Gezture Dave.
Michael.

From: ddarby at centurytel.net
To: zmagnette at autox.team.net
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 21:57:10 -0500
Subject: [Zmagnette] GOBMC collects diapers

Our all-British club, GOBMC (Greater Ozarks British Motoring Club) teamed upwith London Calling Pasty Company and Diaper Banks of the Ozarks, to helpcollect diapers for families in need thereof. We had 27 cars and about fifty members turn out. We stuffed my Magnette tothe gills with thousands of cloth and disposable diapers today at aBritish-style street party in Springfield MO. I'll wager that's a Magnettefirst. It was a lot of fun and a good cause. Perhaps, some of you have diaper banksin your areas. If so, a similar event could be a good opportunity to helpsome folks out and promote your club. Cheers, David
_______________________________________________ Zmagnette mailing list Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html Archive: http://www.team.net/archive Forums: http://www.team.net/forums Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/mdmzoila@hotmail.com