[Zmagnette] Lou's Story

franklin sprafke frsprafke at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 15:17:26 MDT 2014

Hi Paul,
I'm glad you enjoyed the story.  Since you have gone to the trouble of transcribing it, please add the final sentence and signature which appeared in the body of my email (see bold/underlined bit below) - it wasn't part of the scan.
I scanned the first 4 pages.  The only bit that appeared on the fifth page (page 28) was:  "When this project is completed I hope we can start on another Z"   Lou Shorten.
This was a great way to for Lou to sign off.  I wonder how many Zs John & Lou have repaired, dismembered and helped to keep on the road?  I'm sure it's a staggering number and that they have been involved in one way or another with almost all of the surviving Zs.
Dick
PS  I had no trouble opening the attached file.