[Zmagnette] A BIG Congratulations to . . .

Edward Collins ed3paula at aol.com
Wed Feb 5 20:30:20 MST 2014

I'm jealous from 3,000 miles to the East. I love those little things and they are event more scarce in the Northeast. Winter road salt did most of them in years ago. They were all used as daily drivers and not taken off the road for the winter months the way many sports cars were.

Nice going Dee and Wayne. The car certainly ended up in the right hands and will be well cared for.

Ed

Sent from my iPad