[Zmagnette] Timing

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Thu Feb 6 15:37:11 MST 2014

I too vote heavily in favor of Schlemmerizing. I'm using Pertronics also. But if your timing is wondering it could be a sign of a loose timing chanson. Check your dizzy for sticking  vacuum &/or centrifugal advances first (easier fix!).

Worn/wobbling dizzy spindle bush will cause it to run crappy all the time. Resetting the timing wouldn't help.

FWIW.
Allen

Sent from my iPhone
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs