[Zmagnette] Refinishing dash (facia!) Types of wood it is made out of?

Edward Brorein edbro03 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 16:26:47 MST 2014

Hi John,
Likewise, thanks for the inputs. I did refinish my window sill wood as well. I believe they were indeed solid mahogany. But in addition they also got burl walnut veneer applied on their faces, and they were also mirrored by applying the veneer flipped over for the opposite sides no less! The P.O. had refinished them without any walnut veneer so I re-veneered and refinished them. This makes me ask however, if any Magnettes had the window sills finished in anything other than with the walnut burl?
Regards, Ed