[Zmagnette] trafficators

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Fri Feb 7 16:06:47 MST 2014

Well, the SF-80 information I got from various accounts saying that
was what they bought and installed in their Magnettes.  The parts
manual lists part number 138578 for the trafficator and 195600 for
the trafficator box.  I don't know how that maps to the SF-80
number.  The manual says 2 per car for each part number.  That
implies to me that they are the same left and right.

-Steve T.