[Zmagnette] Pilkington windscreens

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Fri Feb 7 18:47:36 MST 2014

Hello Gang...

Regarding windscreens, Dave Looy has done some recent research and talked to Matt at Pilkington recently.  Here's the scoop.  They already have two new Magnette windscreens awaiting buyers in their Ohio facility and more coming.  With the yet-to-come windscreens, they can drop-ship a group order to Everett, WA.  I gather there is a waiting list somewhere, but apparently that is between those of you who want them and Pilkington.  At any rate, if you are on the list, call Matt at Pilkingtons 800 848 1351.

Sorry I don't know the pricing, nor do I know if Varitone rear glass can be made available. But if you want a windscreen, here's your chance.

Cheers,
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs