[Zmagnette] OT - personal tow truck

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Fri Feb 7 19:13:03 MST 2014

Would you be crazy?  No.  We are car people here.  Buy a tow truck, a
fire engine, an army tank, I'll just say wow, cool!  Would I buy
it?  Not really.  First, I would say you need to check it out
carefully as you would any vehicle, especially of that age and
mileage.  Second, think about what you would do with it and if it is
a good fit for your needs.  I have a suburban and a car trailer.  For
my purposes, that combination gives me a lot of flexibility.  I can
use it to transport eight people.  I can schlep my son and his stuff
to college and back.  I can get around with four wheel drive when it
snows.  I can tow my boat to the lake and I can hook up the car
trailer and move vehicles around.

-Steve T.