[Zmagnette] trafficators

skirby210 at cox.net skirby210 at cox.net
Sat Feb 8 16:27:57 MST 2014

available at any big time upholstery supply (as in supply to the trade) shop.  I believe Keyston is a national chain.  Stuff is like $19 for a whole sheet, big enough for everything your car needs.  Used for the boot, inside of firewall, trim around bottom of back seat, etc.  Used by the trade all the time.  Makes excellent door panel material.

#2SteveK