[Zmagnette] seat cores

Steve Kirby skirby210 at cox.net
Tue Feb 11 22:12:42 MST 2014

I tried this once before, and perhaps did not explain it well enough.

I have both front and rear seat CORES, if anyone in the group can use them.  They would be free to you, for the cost of picking up here in Southern California (bring water!!!), or reimburse for (suggest Greyhound) shipping to you.

When I offered these before, I received queries back like "Do you have a matched leather set in biscuit, in good condition?"  Folks, I maybe from Southern California, but I'm not quite that stupid  :))))  If I had a matched set in leather, of any color . . . sorry, I don't think I'd be offering them for free.  What I'm offering is the METAL parts (frames, springs, etc.) to be re-upholstered by your shop.

I'll give this about 2 weeks, and then they are going to metal recycling.  I've stored these over 10 years, and "it's time".  I can use the room for much higher purposes :))

I can send pics to anyone interested.  I haven't figured out how to do that to the whole group   . . .  sorry.

#2SteveK