[Zmagnette] Z Magnette Wiring Diagram

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Sun Feb 16 17:55:39 MST 2014

OK, so what did the deal end up being on this?  Are copies being
printed and distributed, or is it just a file that we each print on
our own?  What is the financial contribution to the wiring diagram
fund?  I'd like to get one when ready.  I assume you'll be offering
them to the group  when the time comes, with the arrangements specified.

-Steve T.