[Zmagnette] Wiring problem

Rodger Shaver gopherdad at aol.com
Mon Feb 17 18:49:30 MST 2014

Thanks for everyone's good ideas and starting points. The DB10 relay box has the cover on correctly and those wires are correctly attached.  The flashing stops when I disconnect the green wire to the double connection where it meets the green to the stator tube and sends a green back to the flasher.  I will follow some more trials tomorrow to see if I can distinguish if problem can be isolated to the flasher or stator wiring.

The sneak current to the dome light made me wonder about my grounds too, I will re-check that wiring under the dash too.  I was frustrated enough to work only on bumpers and over riders most of today.