[Zmagnette] Team.Net server stuff

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Feb 17 21:27:57 MST 2014

Spent some time whacking on the Team.Net server this long weekend.  The archives, link below
for real time recipients, are sort of working.  Nothing new has been added since about a month
ago when the previous server started puking bits into the bucket.  I'll work on getting the
newer posts added, but for now at least the basic framework is up and running.

At the moment

and