[Zmagnette] Jet hot manifold

schultejim@msn.com schultejim at msn.com
Tue Feb 18 20:08:06 MST 2014

John,
Did they do the inside as well as outside of yours?
I am sure size makes a difference as well.
The story I got from my vender was his chemist started with Jet Hot but didn't like the direction they were going and started his own ceramic coating company. Mine looks great but we will see how it handles a B engine at .40 over dish Pistons with head shaved at .1000. Compression should be 11.5 or so.
Jim

Sent via the HTC Vivid™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone