[Zmagnette] Jet hot manifold

James Schulte schultejim at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 20:35:47 MST 2014

John,
I know the feeling. I didn't look at my engine until I got the new interior. I could have waited on the interior but went for it anyway. When I finally looked at the engine, I had to do some extra stuff I hadn't planned for. Now I can't afford the air conditioning we desperately need the go to French Lick in June. Oh well, we will just have to drive fast enough to keep air moving in the GT.
Jim

Sent from my iPad