[Zmagnette] Z Magnette Wiring Diagram

John Perkins zamagnette at charter.net
Thu Feb 20 14:21:26 MST 2014

I've gotten the technical sign off on the Z Magnette Wiring Diagram.
One last thing to do before offering it to everyone:
Figure out a disclaimer.  Is there anyone in the group who is a lawyer
who has some disclaimer language I could put in the diagram in order to
protect myself and the group?  I did end up making it to print double
sided to get the Colour Coding Key and some information to help with
reading the diagram that wouldn't fit on the front.
     Perkins