[Zmagnette] Z Magnette Wiring Diagram

Dave & Jean Looy chateaudelooy at telus.net
Tue Feb 25 16:03:06 MST 2014

  I could get it out of your way on my next trip south.  We are going
south in the morning but only to Bellingham.  Will let you know it I
have time to get down to Woodinville but it would likely be on Sat if
you were going to be around.  If not now we may be down in about a
months time to finish up Jean's sister's estate. Dave