[Zmagnette] Springs

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Fri Feb 28 13:46:19 MST 2014

This is where the NTG catalog is very  useful.  They carry parts for
both MGA and Magnette, so a quick check of their catalog tells you if
they list the same part for both.  In this case, it seems there are
different parts listed.  You can download the whole thing as a pdf
and have it handy for such questions.

-Steve T.