[Zmagnette] New one: Now "Cool"

Gene deRuelle deruelle at att.net
Sat Jan 4 12:42:44 MST 2014

Now we're into obscure TV shows with actors that didn't really go as far as
they would have liked.  How about "The Case of the Dangerous Robin."  That
starred Rick Jason who went on to star in "Combat" and then blew his brains
out.  "Robin" lasted three episodes.  Or maybe "Klondike."  That starred a
little known actor who was very cool, James Coburn.  He went on to star in
all the 'Our Man Flint' movies surrounded by a lot of drop dead gorgeous
women.  We should be so 'cool"

Gene D