[Zmagnette] New one

David Halliday davidh at egopharm.com
Mon Jan 6 07:33:14 MST 2014

A little slow here, but they are still inventing electricity in the UK!  A
very Happy New Year to all my fellow Magnutters in North America from us in
the UK and Australia.  I am sure that 2014 will be a fabulous year and may
if bring you health, happiness and a reliable MG!

If anyone is planning to visit the UK this year, please check out the list
of events that we are holding and if you can, be sure to come along.  Feel
free to contact me if you need any assistance or local knowledge.  Events
can be found on the Magnette Register website - http://www.magnette.org/

Kind regards,

David Halliday
Chairman- Magnette Register, MG Car Club