[Zmagnette] King Dick, USA

Kelvin Dodd doddk at mossmotors.com
Mon Jan 6 16:15:53 MST 2014

Hi Steve.

That was an interesting one. Had to ask questions to get an answer for you.

Moss USA does not normally print country of origin on the part number sticker. There is a field in our ordering system to enter that information, but there is no way to keep the data accurate and updated since parts may be sourced from more than one vendor depending on availability.

Country of origin is printed on part number stickers for products destined for export, as many countries including Canada require that information. In these cases the origin code is manually scanned into the printer, so errors can happen.

As far as we are aware, the wrenches are still manufactured in the UK although with many companies outsourcing it is getting to be very difficult to be sure. The original company is still based in the UK and we have not seen any changes in tooling  or quality that would indicate re-sourcing.

Hope that answers your question

Kelvin.