[Zmagnette] NOW: how to set the market for our cars at $45K: EASY

John mgmagnette at aol.com
Sun Jan 12 16:46:37 MST 2014

I wouldn't wait for the next decent one to come up.  Let's have Allen auction his... Let's have Steve K buy it with a large loan.  Alan then buys it back for whatever Steve K paid for it... And then even though Steve K is out the commission his Magnette is now worth X dollars more.

If you people don't try it with the Z Series I'm going to do it for sure with the rare Pinninfarina "Ferarri Style"Magnette