[Zmagnette] OT: MGBs again...

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Sun Jan 12 23:25:22 MST 2014

Again, while apologizing for the question about MGBs on the Z Magnette list, when in quest of knowledge, I have learned to go where the knowledge is!  Alright, so I have new front wheel bearing kits for my '65 MGB.  But since I last ordered these for an MGB, the kits now include a white plastic ring that fits the seal.  It also fits in snug against the bearing/race.  No instructions with the kit, but the new white plastic ring looks like it would fit in the installation. Is it intended to be included, or is it intended only as a packing piece while the wheel bearing kit is in shipment?

Many thanks - please resume Magnette talk now...

Cheers,
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs