[Zmagnette] Magnette

Wayne & Isabel Hardy gwhardy at suddenlink.net
Sat Jan 18 16:00:30 MST 2014

John Shoemaker;
You are in luck ...I have on my desk right in front of me an original type
ammeter for a ZB Magnette, made in England , wearing a Lucas Amps logo, as
if it only measures Lucas Amps.. Maybe it does!!
It does respond to current, ie goes up and not up, but I won't guarantee
it's accuracy. Only that it will probably tell you if you are charging or
not charging, and maybe charging too much and prepare to smoke the
generator.
Price???? Well these things are neigh "unobtainable" so how do you price
that.
I'll send it to you Free Gratis and you put me on your  list of Magnette
owners who helps out other Magnette owners with a promise to dance at my
funeral.
No really It's yours..just tell me where to send it..

Wombat