[Zmagnette] Wire Wheels(again Sorry)

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Sat Jan 18 16:42:15 MST 2014

Hi all,

In my list administrator's role, I just received the following note from Mike Hickman intended for the list. Mike, apparently I neglected to change your email address on the list correctly (' thought I did do it, but alas, no).  ' Think all is OK now - I'll rely on Mike to tell me if his list access is working as it should.

Meanwhile, please direct your attention to Mike's message below.

Thanks!
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs