[Zmagnette] Wire Wheels

Mike Hickman mgmike62 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 16:48:44 MST 2014

Any particular reason for using the TR3/4 adaptors than the MGA ones? I
brought an adaptor home from  England in '97 from the Norwich show when we
first met Lou, I started chatting it up with someone with WW on their
Magnette and he gave me this adaptor, Aluminum Left hand side but I have no
idea where to find another, perhaps NTG?

Thanks Again,
Mike H.