[Zmagnette] ANother Maggie for SAle in Seattle AND Wire Wheels

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Mon Jan 20 08:45:14 MST 2014

Mike,

It might be a pretty good idea to ask Steve Kaufman how he installed his wire wheels!

Wombat,

It appears that the split line on Steve Kaufman's car is correct on this car because it is a real Varitone. While the picture is not totally clear about this, I think I see a Varitone rear glass.  I have also seen faux Varitones using correct original Varitone bright-metal trim, allowing a correct split line.

Cheers,
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder
North Street, MI