[Zmagnette] Preservation

Wayne & Isabel Hardy gwhardy at suddenlink.net
Tue Jan 28 12:15:59 MST 2014

Amen to that performance difference..there lies my problem. I want the old ones look with the old ones performance characteristics too. Most modern radials are too stiff for our little car, and the ones that do have the soft flexi sidewall like the old XZX and Pirellis don’t look right..Douglas for one comes to mind. Seems to be the correct idea on performance and squishy sidewalls and super grippy tread, but they obviously weren’t made back then.
I’m thinking of trying the Vredestein sporty tire on the Magnette. It at least looks right.

Wombat