[Zmagnette] Preservation

Dave Wahl davewahl1 at nwi.net
Tue Jan 28 12:31:09 MST 2014

I have had good luck using an ozone generator to take out odors out of car
interiors.Crytal Air Inc. 1-888-424-7103 of Canada has them for sale. They
also have an odor spray that they are very proud of and they say it works
better then fabreze. P.S. Last Thurs. Sherie and I went to Ballard and
bought Steve Kaufman's Magnette from John Davidson.It was so cute and nice
we had to buy it. It needs some tweeking, but it is in the right spot with
the right guy . Dave Wahl , Wenatchee