[Zmagnette] Motor mounts

Fletcher Millmore gofanu at cust.usachoice.net
Sat Jun 14 12:07:39 MDT 2014

Yes.
The TR4 had either round or square mounts; can't recall which came first.
The round ones are identical to Magnette, complete with the plate in the
middle.

TRF # 130985 Engine mount, front, round    9.95 list, 8.52 your price.

As
I recall, the Volvo mounts might work, but are a bit too fat, and maybe
the studs are too big - but that is long-term memory there!

FRM